Monday, October 4, 2010

Summary Post C4K comments 1 and 2

I really enjoyed learning about Jasminm as a person and as a student. While reading Jasmin's All About Me blog I found that she and I share many interest such as our music choice being R&B. We are also very shy and timid around people we do not know but can be very outspoken around friends.

Jasmin's Manifesto showed me that she wants to learn but she knows that she has to stay out of trouble to do so. One of the things she wants to accomplish is to not talk back to the teacher. I told her that that was a great start to accomplishing another point in her Manifesto about staying out of trouble. I also explained to her that the more time she spends in the classroom and out of the office will help her learn more and get better grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment