Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Summary Post C4K comments Nov. and Dec.

Yasmine wrote about a book she was currently reading and asked what I thought would happen. Here are my thoughts:
“Winner Takes it All” sounds like a really good book to read. If I had to guess what happens at the end I would say that one of the girls would most likely win but they would figure out a way to not let the results of the election ruin their friendship. Friendships are important things top have and there are many solutions to keeping them going strong. I hope that Celia wins like you think she will and that everything works out in the end.

Logan wrote a story about himself versus Mario and Luigi.
I really enjoyed his story and how he made himself apart of Mario and Luigi’s world. I enjoy playing Mario brothers games on my Wii. I could imagine his story taking place because I am familiar with the characters and also because of the illustration he gave of his character.

The student posted what they had learned about polynomials and what they were thankful for.
I thought they had learned some good things about polynomials and they had refreshed my memory. It was also apart of their assignment to write about what they were thankful for. The student's post I read was thankful for his family. I told him that having family is really something to be thankful about. I also mentioned that I was thankful for my family as well and wished him a happy Thanksgiving.

Emily wrote about a book she was reading called "The Lightning Thief"
I told Emily that her book sounded really interesting and like a movie I have seen. I also said that the way she described the book made me want to read it over Christmas break. I thanked her for her review and her post and told her that I hoped she enjoys the next book in the series as well.

Mitchell wrote a post playing with a dog and friends.
Mitchell is currently learning how to read and write so the post was just a sentence long. I said that learning how to read and write is imporant and it takes hard work and time. I also said that I could see she was trying really hard. I also said keep up the good work and keep having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment