Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog Post 13


ALEX, Alabama’s Learning Exchange provides all kinds of information for teachers who are working in Alabama. The website gives all the information a teacher needs to help them be a successful teacher in Alabama including links to many other websites containing information about teaching, podcasts on different lessons, lesson plans, and any thing and every thing you need.
ALEX is a website with so much information for teachers in Alabama. The website is great and gives you so many different ideas and for all grades. I like that it was easy to find things just by using the search bar. I didn’t know this website was out there but I really enjoyed going through it. I will use this web site a lot because I am planning to teach in Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment