Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Final PLN post

I am still enjoying my PLN. I started a Twitter account this summer but was really unsure what the big deal about it was. It always seemed like I was talking to myself and reading what my friends were doing. I realized I could follow more than just my friends on Twitter but also things that I am interested in. I now follow my teacher Dr. Strange and the lab helpers along with other educative that they ar following. I also love technology so I follow many people who share updates and new things that will be coming out. This helped me find out exactly when I could update my iPad and why I was having a problem at first. I am now on Twitter for most of my day reading articles about education and technology while also see what my friends are doing. I still continue to expand my PLN everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment