Sunday, November 7, 2010

Summary Post C4K comments 3-7

In C4K3 I commented on how good I thought the student's picture was. I also said that I though it was cool for them to be learning how to those kinds of things on the computer and to keep up the good work.
In C4K4 the student was giving advice on swimming. Swimming is a really good sport and also very enjoyable. I also love swimming. I can spend all day in a pool and be happy and relaxed. I however, just swim for fun. It is very challenging for me to swim with any kind of technique. I mostly float, do back strokes, and swim under water. The tips she gave sound really good and I think I will try them out while I am out of town this weekend. I am sure her tips will help me learn a little form when swimming. I hope you do very well swimming season.
In C4K5 the student was talking about friendship. His blog on friendship is a really good one. I have seen the movie Cars and I agree that Lightning McQueen learned a really good lesson on how to be a friend and a better person. It seems that he knows exactly what it takes to be a good friend. The qualities you listed are exactly the ones I would want in a friend of mine.
In C4K6 the student I was suppose to comment on did not have any post so I chose another student about the Hawkeyes. I had no idea honestly who they were before reading his post. However, because he likes them so much and wrote about them with so much enthusiasm I wish I could see them play. I think that it is really nice that going to the games is a family activity. It is very important to spend time with family. His dad probably enjoys going to the games with him as much as he does. I hope that one day he will get to go to an away game and have a great time. I really enjoyed reading his post and wishes the Haekeyes a great season.
In C4K7 the student was talking about her favorite television show. I really love the enthusiasm she showed for this show through your writing. I have not seen the show however but I wish I could watch an episode because I love to cook. My favorite dish to cook is lasagna. I love Italian dishes. Lasagna is made of lasagna noodles ground beef and tomato sauce. I normally serve garlic bread with it. Some other favorite foods of mine would include french fries, pancakes, and bacon. Once again I loved the post and I hope her team wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment