Sunday, November 14, 2010

Form Results Project 6

Are you currently in a committed relationship?
Yes1056%
No844%
People may select more than one checkbox, so percentages may add up to more than 100%.
Have you ever been in a committed relationship
Yes, I have been.1583%
No, I have not been16%
I am not really sure211%
When thinking of your partner what comes to mind?
I can't wait to get married422%
I want to grow old with you950%
I need freedom422%
Boring16%
Would your partner be your emergency contact?
yesNoyesYesYesyesyesNoyesmaybeNever really thought about ityesyesnoyesyesyesno
What would it take for you to leave your partner?
Money317%
My life1056%
Another person528%
Something better528%
People may select more than one checkbox, so percentages may add up to more than 100%.
Can you see you and your partner with a family?
Yes1689%
No211%
If you had to be with out your partner to save your life would you?
??????????????????I wouldn't murder anyone.yesUmmm... seriously, what kind of question is this?Nowhat in the world is this question? killing?yesYesnever, what?Wow! Forever!Never really thought about...
How long would you last in a room alone with your partner?
Two Minutes16%
Two Hours317%
Two Weeks1056%
Two days422%
People may select more than one checkbox, so percentages may add up to more than 100%.
When thinking about your partner do you think about the good or bad first?
good1478%
bad422%
Do you think you are in love?
Im marriedNot at the momentyesYour form is disturbing on multiple levels.... the hell is wrong with you?YesnonoNoi don't knowYes!!I would say soyeahI've been out of the relationship for 2 years, but...
Number of daily responses

It seems that a great bit of my group are in a committed relationship but are not in love with the person they are with. I gathered my finding based on all of the questions I asked. My questions were suppose to get people to really begin thinking about what love is and not just the version that is presented through movies and books. My group showed me they would be willing to give up the person they were with if the circumstances arose. I have learned from the information I have gathered why divorce is so high among our generation in some sense. Our generation is "all about me" and not willing it put another person first. I do however, still have hope for love and our generation because their were a couple of people who I saw to be truely in love in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment