Monday, November 29, 2010

C4T#4

Lee Kolbert
The first blog post Mrs. Kolbert wrote was about being a passionate teacher. Here are my thoughts on the matter. It is hard to want to be a passionate teacher with the way school systems are today. However, I do not let that kill my passion for teaching. I think it is important for a teacher to show passion in and out side of the classroom. When students see their teacher is passionate they begin to be motivated. I just hope that my passion remains the same or even grows once I am in the classroom with students of my own.
The second post Mrs. Kolbert wrote was about the truth about students encountering cyber predators. Here are my thoughts about if I think schools will change how they inform students about online safety. I do not think the way schools, parents, or the PTA will change the way they combat for internet safety even after knowing the facts. I believe they want to say that they are trying to save the children and that they have the best solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment